Klamath CountyOR 140: Buck Creek Bridge – Marcum & Sons Construction is beginning work to replace the Buck Creek Bridge (MP 22). Traffic will be controlled by a temporary signal and limited to a single lane. Work will take place Monday through Friday during daytime hours. Drivers can expect delays up to 10 minutes.OR 240: Greensprings Interchange to Klamath Falls/Malin Hwy – Rocky Mountain Construction will be completing shoulder work, installing signs and concrete sidewalk. Minor delays are expected. US 97: Algoma Road to Miller Island Road – Rocky Mountain Construction will be completing rumble strips, striping and legend work at night between the hours of 7pm and 7am on Monday and Tuesday. The work zone will be controlled with flaggers and pilot cars. Drivers can expect delays up to 20 minutes.US 97: Spring Creek Hill to Modoc Point – Rocky Mountain Construction will be paving between the hours of 7pm and 7am, Sunday and Monday night. The work zone will be controlled with flaggers and pilot cars. Drivers can expect delays up to 20 minutes.
Local Air Quality
Last update: 25-09-20 04:00
Detector place: Klamath Falls, Oregon, USA
- Clinton campaign’s Steele dossier used Russian source that had been previously investigated by FBI
- Senate report says Hunter Biden “cashed in on Joe Biden’s vice presidency"
- Second arrest made in murder of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant
- Virginia churchgoers come to settlement with Gov. Northam to lift many COVID-19 restrictions
- Compassionate McDonald’s drive-thru worker pays for struggling mom's dinner after she forgets her purse