KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – Klamath County Public Health (KCPH) officials report four new cases of COVID-19 in the community. The local case count is 435.
This week’s total is 25. However, new school metrics were issued today. Two-week increments will now be evaluated for number of cases and test positivity rates. Official numbers for Klamath County will be released by Oregon Health Authority next week.
Information specific to Klamath County can be found athttps://www.klamathcounty.org/1076/Klamath-County-data.
To protect yourself:
- Keep your distance by maintaining six feet of social or physical distancing between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, utilizing hand sanitizer when washing facilities are not available.
- Sanitize surfaces that are often touched.
- Avoid gatherings of any size where social or physical distancing is not possible.
To protect others around you:
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Stay home when sick.
- Wear a clean mask in public spaces, including outdoors when six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.