Vaccination appointments are available at many locations throughout Klamath County. To schedule:
- Call the Sky Lakes Medical Center appointment line at 1-833-606-4370.
- Walk in at the Merrill or Bonanza Clinics.
- Visit the Albertson’s website: https://www.mhealthappointments.com/covidappt.
- Visit the Bi-Mart website: https://www.bimart.com/pharmacy/covid-19-vaccine.
- Visit the Fred Meyer website: https://www.fredmeyer.com/covidvaccine.
- Visit the Walmart website: https://www.walmart.com/cp/1228302.
Klamath Open Door Clinic and Wholesome Family Medicine are each contacting their respective eligible patients.
Klamath Open Door has a waiting list that can be accessed at https://www.klamathopendoor.org/index.php/covid-19-vaccine-information/.
Current eligibility includes all groups previously eligible and Phase 1-B, group 6. Those who became eligible this week are:
- Adults 45 to 64 with one or more underlying health conditions with increased risk
- Seasonal farm workers
- Seafood and agricultural workers
- Food processing workers
- People living in low-income senior housing, senior congregate and independent living
- Individuals experiencing homelessness
- People currently displaced by wildfires
- Wildland firefighters
- Pregnant women 16 and older
All eligible people are encouraged to schedule as appointment openings are being reported from many vaccinators.