Flood Watch issued April 07 at 2:35PM PDT until April 11 at 5:00AM PDT by NWS Medford
…The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Flood Watch for the following rivers in Oregon…
Sprague River near Beatty affecting Klamath County…
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a
* Flood Watch for the Sprague River near Beatty.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 2:15 PM Sunday the stage was 5.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood Stage is 8.5 feet.
* Forecast… The river is expected to rise to below flood stage to 7.8 feet by late Tuesday night.
Landslides and debris flows are possible during this event. Areas below steep slopes and in canyons are at risk from landslides. Do not drive through flooded areas or roads. The water may be too deep or there may be unseen damage to the roadway. A Flood Watch means that flooding is possible but not imminent in the watch area. Prepare to take immediate action if flooding is observed or a warning is issued.