A dry cold front will bring colder air and light winds resulting in frost or freezing conditions.
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
Including the cities of Beatty, Bly, Chemult, Crescent,
Gilchrist, and Sprague River
333 AM PDT Thu Jun 20 2019
…FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM PDT FRIDAY…
…FROST ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM PDT FRIDAY…
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Freeze
Warning…which is in effect from 2 AM to 8 AM PDT Friday. A
Frost Advisory has also been issued. This Frost Advisory is in
effect from 2 AM to 8 AM PDT Friday. The Freeze Watch is no
longer in effect.
* Freeze warning low temperature…28 to 32 degrees, except some
usually colder locations could fall into mid 20s.
* Frost advosory low temperature…32 to 34 degrees.
* Locations in the freeze warning include…Crescent, Chemult, For
Rock, Silver Lake, Chiloquin, Sprague River.
* Locations in the frost advisory include…Beatty, Bly and most
other valley locations in Klamath and Lake County.
* Impacts…Sensitive vegetation could be damaged or killed by
unusually cold weather.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Freeze Warning means sub-freezing temperatures are imminent or
highly likely. These conditions will kill crops and other
A Frost Advisory means that widespread frost is expected.
Sensitive outdoor plants may be killed if left uncovered.