A walking history tour of Main Street in Klamath Falls will be offered Saturday, Aug. 5, by the Klamath County Museum and the Klamath Falls Downtown Association.
The free tour will begin at 8:30 a.m. in front of the Klamath County Courthouse, 316 Main St.
Prominent buildings and notable events will be discussed in the tour that will cover about five blocks and last about one hour.
Topics will include the Linkville Trolley, the “great courthouse battle,” and origin of the name of Sugarman’s Corner.
For more information contact the museum at (541) 882-1000.