This summer, children can enjoy lunches at no charge through the Summer Food Service Program, a federally funded nutrition program open to all youth ages 1-18 years. A sack lunch with a hot entrée, a fruit, a vegetable, and a milk will be offered June 20 through Aug. 10, Monday through Thursday. There will be no lunch program on July 4.
Times are from 11:30 a.m. to noon at the following locations:
- Bonanza Elementary-front lawn
- Ferguson Elementary- under the awning by the playground
- Merrill Elementary-front steps by the play ground
- Peterson Elementary- under the awning on the playground
- Shasta Elementary-lawn in front of school
- Mazama High School-front entrance
Times are from 12:30- 1 p.m. at:
- Gearhart School in Bly
The Oregon Department of Education requires that lunches are consumed on site and are not to be taken home. Additional lunches for children who are not present will not be provided.